As part of this project, the Pennsylvania SBDC and the Kleinman Center will be convening a series of stakeholder meetings to review findings to date and get additional regional input on programs and initiatives to assist coal communities. Check back for more details on these meetings as the date approaches. This is the registration page for the Western Pennsylvania meeting in Wilkes-Barre.
Participants will be asked to provide feedback on the research and data collected that will contribute to the Pennsylvania SBDC's final report.
The meeting will be held from 9:30 - 1:00 p.m. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. and lunch will be provided at 12 noon.
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Arrival, coffee, networking
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:10 a.m. Welcome & Introductions (Christian Conroy, State Director, Pennsylvania SBDC)
- Brief Project Overview and Meeting Objectives
- 10:10 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Brief Coal Industry Update (Kleinman Center)
- 10:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Presentation of research and findings to date (Kleinman Center)
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. Facilitated Discussion (Kleinman Center)
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch
If you have any questions, please contact Dana Allison at (215) 898-1219.